Playlist

We are a Singapore-based online shop for you and I kpop fans! Do navigate around and send in your orders if you are keen in any :) I take requests for the songs you want me to insert into my music box on the blog, so do write it in the chatbox or Instagram so I will consider your songs!

Search the blog

Tuesday 26 November 2013

SHINee's Key & F(x)'s Amber Baseball Jacket

We are taking in orders for lip print baseball jackets!



$18.00 each

Seen on shinee's key & f(x)'s amber! Sizes: M-XXL

MEASUREMENTS

size M: shoulder 39cm, chest 92cm, sleeve 55cm, length 57cm

size L: shoulder 42cm, chest 96cm, sleeve 56cm, length 59cm

size XL: shoulder 44cm, chest 100cm, sleeve 57cm, length 62cm

size XXL: shoulder 46cm, chest 105cm, sleeve 57cm, length 62cm

No comments:

Post a Comment